Tuesday 24 November 2009








Coginio Catref



(Home Cooking)








At last... the plans are in place, the letters have gone out and the web site is up and running!! Coginio Cartref is the Welsh medium cookery equivalent to The Pumpkin Patch - my new venture!


These cookery workshops will be for secondary school children, and will be held at Allt y Gog Farm each Monday night between 6pm and 8pm.


I'm really looking forward to the first class which will be held Monday 30th November. We'll then have three weeks to get Christmas sorted!! I hope to make the Christmas cake and mince pies, lovely cranberry jelly and a super stuffing for the turkey... I'll let you know how we get on!


If you're interested.. try www.coginiocartref.co.uk for more information,

or give me a call on 01267 290312


No comments:

Post a Comment